Mother’s Day Jewellery Design Contest
Are you bored and looking for something to do during this Circuit Breaker? It’s time to unleash your creativity and participate in this contest!
With a pencil and paper, sketch a pendant design for your mother, with the heart-shape ruby as the centre gemstone to the pendant. Your idea can be a simple sketch/drawing, it does not have to be perfect! We will select the most creative and inspiring design as the winner for this competition.
This initiative holds a very special place in our hearts and we believe this is something that will be cherished by your mother and become one of those memories that lasts a lifetime for both of you.
The closing date for submission of entries is 8 May ’20.
Winner will be contacted via Facebook PM on 12 May ’20.
Follow these 3 simple steps to qualify:
1) Like our page and share this post.
2) Prepare these 3 things for your contest entry.
1. Pendant design for your mother.
Requirement: A5 size, scanned digital copy in JPEG or PNG format.
2. Design inspiration.
3. Appreciation message for your mother.
3) Submit your contest entry via this contest form.
Each entry must be completed in full. The King’s Bespoke reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion. You may check the full contest Terms and Conditions below.
The King’s Bespoke – Mother’s Day Jewellery Design Contest- Terms & Conditions:
– This contest is organised by The King’s Bespoke (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
– This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
– The Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Contestants should the Contestant be determined to be above 18 years old as of the date of commencement of the Contest Period.
– Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
– All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser (The King’s Bespoke).
– The Contest Winner will be notified via Facebook messenger, within 7 days after the official announcement.
– The Contest Winner will be given a 0.95ct Heart-shaped Ruby Gemstone (worth $2,897.50) as the prize of this contest.
– The Contest Winner must be present at the point of collection in The King’s Bespoke showroom.
– The prize of this contest is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
– After the Contest Winner has collected the prize, the Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) will not bear the responsibility of lost or damaged gemstone.
– All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
– The Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) reserves the right to disqualify the Contest Winner from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contest Winner is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contest Winner shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
– The Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser (The King’s Bespoke) under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.